9 Am Sunday morning.
Breakfast is always a thing to be celebrated 🙂 Still wearing my old pyjama, strolling to my little kitchen. And what a better way than with the aroma cinnamon from my muffin and fresh coffee to tempt my sleepy head? :D. The goodness of fruit bake and spiced batter perfectly start my Sunday after whole week working hard. It’s time to indulge my self.
Do you want to try ? ^_*
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp caster sugar
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 green apple ( half grated, half sliced)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1. Combine eggs, sugar, honey, vegetable oil. Whisk together until the ingredients are just combined. ( Do not over-stir the batter, to prevents the mixture over worked and tough )
2. Add the grated apple along with the milk and blueberries, stir together.
3. Sift the flour, cinnamon and baking powder. Lightly fold the dry ingredients into the muffin mixture.
4. Spoon the batter into muffin case.
5. Finely slice the remaining half of the apple, and put the slices in top of the muffin. Sprinkle each muffin with a little caster sugar.
6. Bake for 30 minutes in oven Gas 4/180 degree celcius or until the tops are golden.
Source : Marie Claire
Have a good weekend my friends..:)